Monday, May 25, 2009

Workshops


Things are just about all set for my needle felting workshop starting at Little Sparrow this week. I have felting mats, needles and samples ready and wool everywhere. The class is full now and I am looking forward to introducing some lovely people to their new addiction over a cup of tea and cake.



I still have space in my embroidered felt brooch workshop starting on Tuesday the 16th and the 23rd of June from 8:30 - 10pm. $50

Over a cuppa and some homebaking you will get to make your very own brooch from pure wool felt, recycled fabrics and sweet embroidery. All the materials are supplied and plenty of instruction. As a bonus I will give you enough materials to make a second brooch for a friend (or another one for yourself!) Minimum of six for the class to run. Payment must be made in full to secure your booking. Full refund will be made if minimum booking is not achieved.
If you wanna come along simply email me at princesskirstiejane (at) gmail (dot) com and I will send you the details.

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Gosh, I've been so knocked about with the lurgy that I haven't been able to think about making crafty plans.

However in a wonderful act of synchronicity I'm going to be in North Caulfield on June 16th for an appointment that should be finished by around 8pm. Anyway, I'm going to shoot you an email.